There are many offerings that come along with CPAs, including CPA tax preparation. CPAs can do many different things and can offer a great deal of services. When it comes to CPAs, you will want to find one that offers everything that you need as well as every service that you may need in the future. This way, you won’t have to worry about building a relationship with a new CPA and you can trust that the group or individual that you are already working with will already know the ins and outs of your financials for your small business as well as your individual tax situation.
If you are debating whether or not you need to hire a CPA or an accountant, then you will first want to research all of the various offerings that you can find with a small business CPA. A CPA has gone through many steps in order to become a certified public accountant so they have plenty of experience in accounting as they are required to have post graduate work and two years of work experience in order to sit for the CPA exams, which can take up to 18 months to complete. Listed here are some of the many offerings that you can expect to find with a CPA:
- Accounting services. Of course, with a CPA, you will be able to find accounting services as a CPA is also an accountant.
- Tax planning. You can expect to find help with your tax planning when you find a CPA. CPAs specialize in tax planning and preparation.
- Tax preparation. CPAs also help you prepare your taxes for your business, small business, or startup.
- Individual tax services. You can also find individual tax services from your CPA so that you can have them do it all at once from the same tax professional.
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services. You can also expect to find a CPA that works with small businesses with their bookkeeping services, such as QuickBooks.
- Part time/outsourced CFO services. If you need a part time or temporary CFO, then your CPA may be able to help you out.
- Payroll services. You can also find payroll services with your CPA that works with small businesses.
- Financial advising.
As you can see, there are many different types of services that you can expect to find with the right certified public accountant. You will want to find one that offers many different services in order to ensure that you are getting all of the services that you need from one person. You will also want to ensure that you are hiring a team or individual who has a plethora of experience and strives to build long lasting relationships with clients. This is a type of CPA that you will want for your small business as well as for your individual tax needs.
Contact the experts over at Miller & Associates CPAs right away so that you can find the tax preparation and financial planning services that you need from trusted CPAs.