The cannabis market has started to grow more and more since pot has become legal in many states. Businesses have cropped up that offer deliveries of cannabis, bringing this market out of the shadows. The industry of cannabis packaging has also started to grow, with many companies creating new and exciting options for the transport and storage of cannabis. Because it is such a new industry, there are new trends appearing quickly. We will take a look at some of the latest cannabis packaging trends that people are enjoying.
- Cardboard Tubes: This trend is slowly becoming more popular in the cannabis community. Cardboard tubes are essentially tubes made out of sturdy cardboard that allow you to carry buds, edibles, flowers, and more. They come in simple cardboard form or they can be dressed up with colorful tinfoil paper and other decorative elements. There are even artists who have taken to drawing on the tubes, making them collectibles.
- Pop-Top Bottles: Although these were mainly used for fresh flowers, they are now being used to store everything from joints to edibles. People seem to enjoy their edibles in these containers, which are made of plastic, but which can be decorated and wrapped to look like tin.
- Tags: For people who love custom cannabis packaging, having tags handmade can be a great way of making clients feel like they are getting one of a kind packaging. There are many options when it comes to tags and lots of people enjoy coming up with their own designs.
- Mason Jars: For people who love the rustic look, mason jars can be a great way of providing that effect. Not only do they look great and are easy to decorate and make them unique, but they also do a great job of storing cannabis safely. The glass allows the cannabis to stay at a cool temperature and it does not change the taste like plastic can sometimes do. Mason jars are a new way of getting this done that is efficient, inexpensive, and still looks great.
- Containers for Edibles: There are many different containers for edibles appearing these days, including small snap top boxes for single brownies. The important thing to think about when choosing a container is how long you want to keep the food fresh. Plastic containers are a bit less effective than glass ones at retaining freshness without changing the taste, so keep this in mind.
The world of cannabis packaging is growing day by day. New containers are becoming available and more and more people are designing new and improved ways of storing cannabis. If you are someone who is interested in the latest trends in cannabis packaging, then Canna Containers can help you. They have a wide selection of options perfect for any kind of cannabis you have. From buds to joints, you should be able to store the marijuana safely and a dedicated company like them can make it happen. Ask them for their recommendations so that you can choose the best possible product.